SUMMARY: Authorizes, assigns and monitors all transportation requests. Works to comply with appropriate government and company regulations. Coordinates the movement of members between the various transportation providers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keeps track of the driver’s progress while they are on their routes.
- Follows the driver’s routes by using available technology.
- Checks the departure and starting time of all member trips.
- Deals and interacts daily with drivers, transportation providers and members.
- Resolves transportation problems from the transportation providers and drivers.
- Solves the member and customer complaints specific to trips as required.
- Willing to work any shift, including night shifts, holidays and weekends if the job demands it.
- Maintains professional relations with transportation providers.
- Schedules and routes trips in the most efficient manner.
- Fully bilingual English/Spanish
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to handle high volume in calls
- You will be listening and speaking to people by phone and email, often in some state of distress. Your ability to listen, speak plainly and communicate effectively will be necessary.
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to prioritize situations and react quickly to changing dynamics.
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: $16.00 /hour