DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Utilize sales skills to recruit & contract new drivers/providers into our network.
· Manage a processor employee to assure collection of credentials is completed and meet requirements.
· Maintain a strong and positive relationship with your drivers/providers to assure they exceed expectations.
· Focus on continuously meeting and exceeding goals on a monthly basis.
· Effectively manage, support and continually update CRM.
· A large portion of your time will be spent on the phone and email communicating with your drivers/providers.
· Each month you’ll be expected to hit goals
· Manage under-performing drivers/providers utilizing our Corrective Action Plan.
· Train drivers/providers to provide the best care and support to our passengers.
· Follow processes with accuracy and attention to detail such as collecting data, contracts, etc. and moving them through the appropriate channels.
· Be the main point of communication with our drivers/providers.
· 1+ years of sales experience in provider recruiting/contracting or B2B
· 1+ years of transportation industry experience
· Technologically Savvy & Highly Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
· Strong Organizational / Time management skills
· Entrepreneurial drive and creative thinking
· Highly organized and able to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
· Candidate must possess excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
· A proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals
· 5+ years of transportation industry experience
· 5+ years of successful provider recruiting/contracting, or business-to-business sales experience
· AS degree
Location: 5309 Lake Worth Rd, Greenacres, FL 33463
MUST BE BILINGUAL (ENGLISH AND SPANISH)