DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Collect and process all driver/provider credentialing documentation.
· Screen collected driver/provider credentials to assure expectations minimum requirements are met.
· Maintain all documentation accurately and up to date on CRM application.
· Enters all provider information into CRM.
· Attends Credentialing Committee meetings.
· Assures all driver/provider credentials meet timeline and schedule requirements.
· Maintain strict level of confidentiality on all matters pertaining to provider.
· Processes approval, denial, or termination letters.
· Focus on continuously meeting and exceeding goals on a monthly basis.
· Effectively manage, support and continually update CRM.
· A large portion of your time will be spent on the phone and email communicating with your drivers/providers.
· Each month you’ll be expected to hit goals
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· 1+ years of experience in provider recruiting/contracting or B2B
· 1+ years of transportation industry experience
· Technologically Savvy & Highly Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
· Strong Organizational / Time management skills
· Entrepreneurial drive and creative thinking
· Highly organized and able to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
· Candidate must possess excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
· A proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals
· 3+ years of transportation industry experience
· 3+ years of successful credentialing or provider relations experience
· AS degree
Location: 5309 Lake Worth Rd, Greenacres, FL 33463
MUST BE BILINGUAL (ENGLISH AND SPANISH)