SUMMARY: Provides courteous and professional service to health plan partners and the members we serve; strives to ensure that all interaction with customers results in a positive image of the company. Helps deal with and resolve any complaints and answer any questions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls
- Provides timely resolution of customer complaints, concerns, and inquiries
- Builds effective relationships and trust with customers and potential customers by listening to their needs
- Responds professionally to all customer requests
- Supports marketing campaigns and product launches
- Able to multi-task and navigate applications while talking to customers on the phone
- Prepares reports and correspondence as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Ability to work a variety of shifts influenced by current business needs; including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- One to two years related experience or equivalent
- Attitude is everything, must be a go-getter!
- Minimum typing speed of 30 WPM
- Teachable, willing to learning new things all the time
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work enthusiastically within a constantly changing environment
- Bilingual skills is required (English/Spanish)
- Must live and work in one of the following states: AR, AZ, CA, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MT, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OH, OK, OR, SD, TN, UT, WA, WI, WV, WY
HOME OFFICE REQUIREMENTS:
- Secure, quiet, distraction free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift (conflicting responsibility may include caring for a family member)
- Desk space for Dual Monitor – 23″ widescreen LCD with DisplayPort/HDMI
- Reliable DSL or Cable Internet that is hardwired into a modem/router via ethernet (WiFi, WiMax, Satellite, dial-up, and/or Hotspots are NOT allowed)
- Minimum download speed 20 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed 2 Mbps
- Ability to provide a wired USB headset for training that can plug into your computer
EpicNEMT will provide a Laptop and Docking station with two (2) 23” monitor(s) for work use.
EpicNEMT requires Internet not be used for non-work related purpose during working hours; including media streaming, ripping, gaming, or other web usage by other members of household that may negatively impact your networks’ performance.